Used to Audible, Libby, or Overdrive?
Don't worry — adding and listening to History, Fuck Yeah Audiobooks to your iPhone is easy!
My favorite way to listen to side-loaded audiobooks on iPhone is a free app called BookPlayer. Alternatively, you can use the native iBooks app that’s already installed on your phone. Either way, adding a History, Fuck Yeah audiobook takes LESS THAN ONE MINUTE!
Time: About 45 seconds
- Download BookPlayer from the App Store
- Transfer the .m4b file to your phone (I use AirDrop)
- It will ask where to send your audiobook—choose BookPlayer.
Cost: Free (Pre-Installed on iPhone)
Time: About 20 seconds
- Drag the .m4b audiobook from Finder into iBooks.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac and open it in Finder.
- Go to the “Audiobooks” tab and sync the new book.